Daily Curated HVACR Industry News & Insights
- Launch of first European training for hydrocarbon split systemsby ANDREW GAVED (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning) on October 5, 2022 at 8:09 pm in News, Business Edge, Centro Studi Galileo, hydrocarbons, R290, REAL Alternatives
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Launch of first European training for hydrocarbon split systems Firms from across Europe collaborate to improve safety of installation with flammable refrigerants Launch of first European training for hydrocarbon split systems ANDREW GAVED
- Yanmar America Signs Agreement to Acquire Controlled Airon October 5, 2022 at 5:35 pm
Yanmar America has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Controlled Air, a privately-owned HVAC solutions provider in Connecticut and surrounding states in the northeastern US.
- California Bans Sale of Bulk R-410A and Other HFCson October 5, 2022 at 3:00 pm
California Governor Gavin Newsom signed into law Senate Bill (SB) 1206, which prohibits the sale or distribution of bulk HFCs that exceed a specified GWP.
- GPS Insight Launches Skilled Trades Scholarship Program to Give Back to Industrieson October 5, 2022 at 2:00 pm
GPS Insight announced the launch of the GPS Insight "You are the Reason" Skilled Trades Scholarship Program, awarding two scholarships for $10,000 each to students planning to pursue full-time skilled trades study at a college or accredited vocational-technical school in the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Solar provides 2.4MW to two NJ cold storesby Neil Everitt (Cooling Post) on October 5, 2022 at 12:28 pm in Features, Features Home
USA: Rooftop solar installations will provide a total of 2.4MW of energy to two cold storage facilities in New Jersey. The installations were carried out by commercial renewable energy development company Greenskies Clean Focus and solar construction firm Vanguard Energy Partners at at FreezPak Logistics facilities in Carteret and Elizabeth. The Carteret facility received 2,462 … The post Solar provides 2.4MW to two NJ cold stores appeared first on Cooling Post.
- Reliable Headlamps Facilitate Safety, Productivity for HVACR Contractorson October 5, 2022 at 11:00 am
For HVACR contractors and technicians, a dependable, high-quality headlamp can significantly improve on-the-job safety and productivity.
- $150m boost to improve African cold chainby Neil Everitt (Cooling Post) on October 5, 2022 at 10:13 am in News Headlines, World News
AFRICA: An investment of US$150m has established a pan-African cold chain logistics platform to improve essential food security across sub-Saharan Africa. The temperature-controlled logistics infrastructure in sub-Saharan Africa is underdeveloped, and in places non-existent and the current population growth rates mixed with the rapid rate of urbanisation, is expected to worsen the deficit. To try … The post $150m boost to improve African cold chain appeared first on Cooling Post.
- GreenChill Award Winners Announced During FMIon October 4, 2022 at 5:00 pm
The U.S. EPA recently presented the annual GreenChill awards for achievements made during the 2021 program year at FMI – The Food Industry Association’s Energy and Store Development Conference.
- Daikin to expand German heat pump plantby Neil Everitt (Cooling Post) on October 4, 2022 at 3:31 pm in World News
GERMANY: Daikin Europe has announced the expansion of its German heat pump manufacturing base in Güglingen, Germany. The expansion, which involves the installation of three new production lines, is said to be part of the Daikin Europe’s 2025 strategic management plan to meet growing demand for heat pumps in Europe. “The expansion of our plant … The post Daikin to expand German heat pump plant appeared first on Cooling Post.
- Read the digital edition of October’s RAC magazine online nowby Neil Merrett (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning) on October 4, 2022 at 3:04 pm in News, AREA, BESA, Digital Edition, F-Gas review, HFC phasedown, October 2022, Refcom
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Read the digital edition of October’s RAC magazine online now October’s RAC Magazine looks at the latest responses from UK and European trade bodies to planned F-Gas reforms, as well as offering a detailed look at the 2022 Cooling Awards winners Read the digital edition of October’s RAC magazine online now Neil Merrett
Join the Refrigerant365 Club, and receive the best curated HVAC-R and refrigerant news.
By joining the Refrigerant365 Club, you will receive my monthly Refrigerant365 e-newsletter, which contains exclusive HVAC-R industry insights; my latest articles; and my new videos
Elizabeth Ortlieb 2020
Inquiries should be directed to email@example.com