Daily Curated HVACR Industry News & Insights
- Aermec TBA chiller boosts efficiencyby Neil Everitt (Cooling Post) on June 14, 2021 at 8:11 pm in Features Home, Products
ITALY: Aermec has claimed an industry first with its air-cooled TBA chiller which confines the glycol to the chiller, offering significant energy and cost improvements. Using a high efficiency Turbocor compressor, low noise EC fans and special evaporator design, the TBA is available in sizes from 400kW to 1.8MW. The TBA can also be … The post Aermec TBA chiller boosts efficiency appeared first on Cooling Post.
- Daikin introduces AHT cabinets in Japanby Neil Everitt (Cooling Post) on June 14, 2021 at 6:40 pm in News Headlines, World News
JAPAN: Daikin is to introduce plug-in freezer cases developed by European manufacturer, AHT, to the Japanese market. The move follows Daikin’s €579m acquisition of the Austrian retail refrigeration equipment manufacturer in 2018. The range of low-temperature equipment, running on R290 refrigerant, incorporate sliding glass doors and inverter compressors. The range will be sold under the … The post Daikin introduces AHT cabinets in Japan appeared first on Cooling Post.
- Performance Advances in Compressors Continue Despite Refrigerant Evolutionon June 14, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Compressor manufacturers have been improving the products on multiple fronts in recent months.
- Hart & Cooley Appoints HVAC RepCo as Representativeon June 14, 2021 at 12:33 pm
Hart & Cooley has appointed HVAC RepCo to represent the Hart & Cooley products lines in Florida and South Georgia.
- Interplay Learning Recognized for its Excellence in Training with New IACET Accreditationon June 14, 2021 at 12:26 pm
Interplay Learning announced it has received IACET accreditation.
- HVAC Contractors Work to Stay Connected as Devices Grow Smarteron June 14, 2021 at 11:00 am
What is the best approach to providing a holistic smart home experience for consumers?
- Mike Nankivell is awarded OBE for services to cooling industryby ANDREW GAVED (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning) on June 14, 2021 at 10:14 am in News, ACRIB, OBE, Queens Birthday Honours, the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Industry Board
Refrigeration and Air ConditioningMike Nankivell is awarded OBE for services to cooling industry Cooling Gold Award winner is recognised for work on implementing F-Gas in UK Mike Nankivell is awarded OBE for services to cooling industryANDREW GAVED
- FYI: News Briefs in HVAC - June 14, 2021on June 14, 2021 at 8:30 am
For your information news briefs from a wide variety of categories within the HVAC industry. Price increases, mergers and acquisitions, award winners, and more are highlighted here each week.
- Sustainable Updates to Upgrade Home Valueson June 14, 2021 at 4:00 am
Selling a home is a daunting task regardless of the economic environment and homeowners are always looking for ways to maximize the selling price to get the most out of their house. Planting flowers for curb appeal can help, but if they really want to impact their sale price they should focus on energy efficiency upgrades.
- Cool careers to mark World Refrigeration Dayby Neil Everitt (Cooling Post) on June 13, 2021 at 8:45 pm in UK News
UK: To coincide with the global phenomenon that is World Refrigeration Day, this year the IoR will be running a live online Cool Careers Celebration on June 24. Everyone, members, students and the public is invited to take part in the event to hear what our industry is doing to raise awareness of career … The post Cool careers to mark World Refrigeration Day appeared first on Cooling Post.
Join the Refrigerant365 Club, and receive the best curated HVAC-R and refrigerant news.
By joining the Refrigerant365 Club, you will receive my monthly Refrigerant365 e-newsletter, which contains exclusive HVAC-R industry insights; my latest articles; and my new videos
Elizabeth Ortlieb 2020
Inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org