Daily Curated HVACR Industry News & Insights
- Shurtape BR Code Scannable Solutions Introduces Duck Proby ACHR News on February 4, 2023 at 8:00 pm
Shurtape Technologies, LLC, recently announced the release of Duck Pro by Shurtape BR Code Scannable Solutions, powered by the BitRip app.
- Communication Across the Supply Chain: Mapping the Channel and Flow of Informationby ACHR News on February 4, 2023 at 6:00 pm
AHR Expo session, hosted by AHR Expo on Feb. 6 at 2:30 p.m. in auditorium C102.
- Marketing Myth Busters: 2023 Paid & Organic Marketing Dos and Don'tsby ACHR News on February 4, 2023 at 2:16 pm
AHR Expo session, hosted by Women in HVACR on Feb. 6 at 1 p.m. in room B315.
- Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US LLC (METUS): Ceiling Cassetteby ACHR News on February 4, 2023 at 2:00 pm
- Hypertherm Associates Announces 9th Run of Spark Something Great Grant Programby ACHR News on February 4, 2023 at 1:00 pm
The Spark Something Great grant program is meant to support the next generation of welders and metal fabricators.
- Pay Attention But Don’t See Recession Ghostsby ACHR News on February 4, 2023 at 12:00 pm
As contractors embark on 2023, it is important to keep an eye on the economy without seeing a recession that is not there yet … and might not be here for a while.
- One-day regional show to visit Leedsby Neil Everitt (Cooling Post) on February 4, 2023 at 7:41 am in UK News
UK: Warners, the publisher of the UK trade magazine ACR Journal, has announced a further one-day regional exhibition in Leeds in September. The company’s first ACR Regional Exhibition, scheduled for May 18 at The Arden Hotel, Birmingham, will now be followed by a further event at The Mercure Parkway Hotel, Leeds on Thursday, September 28. The … The post One-day regional show to visit Leeds appeared first on Cooling Post.
- Heatcraft to adopt R455Aby Neil Everitt (Cooling Post) on February 3, 2023 at 7:32 pm in World News
USA: Commercial refrigeration product manufacturer Heatcraft is said to be developing new walk-in unit coolers, condensing units and condensers to operate on the lower GWP refrigerant R455A. Developed and marketed by Honeywell as Solstice L40X, R455A is an A2L blend of R1234yf, R32 and CO2 and has a GWP of just 146. “Our team at … The post Heatcraft to adopt R455A appeared first on Cooling Post.
- Harris Products Group Offers Aluminum Brazing Training and Education at AHR Expoby ACHR News on February 3, 2023 at 6:30 pm
Harris is conducting educational presentations and giving participants the opportunity to use brazing to repair holes in aluminum coils.
- Cultivating Talent: Tackling the Tech Shortageby ACHR News on February 3, 2023 at 6:00 pm
AHR Expo session, hosted by RSES / RSES Journal on Feb. 6 at 10:30 a.m. in room B316.
Join the Refrigerant365 Club, and receive the best curated HVAC-R and refrigerant news.
By joining the Refrigerant365 Club, you will receive my monthly Refrigerant365 e-newsletter, which contains exclusive HVAC-R industry insights; my latest articles; and my new videos